[bmw] 735i hiccups

Hello,

I bought a 735i in February this year and love it but the mechanics seem unable to help with these problems:

- right side ventilation/airconditioning (driver's side here in Australia) blasts hot air regardless?

- fuel gauge shows randomly: empty, full, half-full, or correct fuel amount?

- 3 times now all the dash instruments (digital and analog) have ceased operating and the gong sounds continuously until it suddenly all returns to normal?

- at random the transmission won't change beyond 2nd despite new loom having been installed?

If anyone can help I would be very grateful and thank you warmly in advance!

JJ (South Australia)