Re: [bmw] ripped leather seat and window cleaning

Also, I've used almost everything on my front window, trying to remove
the residue that seems to build up under the wiper blades...I know some
of it is actual wearing down of the glass itself, but anything you've
found effective to remove this?
Use Comet or Zuds(sp?)  I forgot what it was called.
It's a very low abrasive powder cleanser.   Double check
on Comet since they have a more abrasive version if
I remember correctly.  Don't use Ajax since it's
very abrasive.  Don't use a brillo pad.

It didn't take much effort to get rid of all the water
stains with Comet in my case.  I tried all the liquid
cleaners without success, including petroleum-based
types that claimed to clean everything.

Try it out in a small corner before going gung-ho on
the whole windshield, or you might end up with
permanent scratch marks

aaron
88 528e