[bmw] FS.. 17" Wheels and Brake Calipers.. E28

Hi All,

I was out in the Garage and came across a set of good rear front calipers
off of my E28 535i.  Also I had a pair of brand new still in the box Rear
Calipers for the same car.  I dont own the car any more, and since I have no
use for the calipers, I am putting them up for sale..

$125 USD for all four..

Also, I have those TSW Blade 17" Wheels with Rubber for sale..
the pics and info can be found at www.oyabuntatsu.com/wheels

Anyone interested should get in touch with me offlist

Thanks
Cheers
Ron Janjua

"To put it in simple terms, politics defines what people want;
government decides what they get.  For democracy to work,
government must respond to politics (Shogan, 1982)