[bmw] '92 E36 clutch slave cylinder?

Some questions about the clutch slave cylinder, as I have it on good
authority that mine is going bad...I've got some drips.

* If I've lost all of .5 ozs of brake fluid, do I have time or is this
going to 'blow' all of a sudden?

*Any weird things I might be prepared for before I get the part for
replacement?

*Should I or 'must' I flush the entire clutch of fluid?  (Again, someone
I know said that I'd be looking for problems if I do.)

Thanks again, folks--still running great at 115K! (Know that's no big
deal with some of you, but I want to make sure I get my historic
plate...at 25 years old!)

Doug