[bmw] 5 Series Offset Question

Hi All,

I have someone interested in the 5 series 17" wheels I have for sale off of
my E28 535i, and he wants to know if they will fit a 94 540i.  As far as I
understand they should since that is the E34 body style and offset didnt
change but I want to verify before I tell him

Thanks for the replies in advance
wheels can be seen here www.oyabuntatsu.com/wheels

Cheers
Ron Janjua
03 MB C320 Sports Coupe 6sp, brilliant silver

"To put it in simple terms, politics defines what people want;
government decides what they get.  For democracy to work,
government must respond to politics (Shogan, 1982)