[bmw] For Sale: 1994 325i

I am upgrading my daily driver and selling my 325i that has faithfully served that purpose for the last 2 1/2 years.

1994 325i, 5 spd.  Black/black leather.  LSD.  Heated seats (driver's does not work)  All other power accessories work.  145k miles.  16" OZs w/Yoko AVS ES 100 (lot of tread), 15" bottle caps with Pilot Alpins for snow (also lots of tread), B&B tri-flow exhaust, Bilstein shocks, Dinan chip and adjustable camber plates up front.  Zimmerman rotors up front (holes are cast, not drilled) with Pagid street/sport pads (Mintex racing pads also included).  Sony indash CD/MP3 player, 10 disc in trunk, Polk EX speakers (replaced 4 of factor 10 speakers, remaining still hooked up), MTX AMP with Infinity 12" subwoofer in trunk, sealed enclosure.

Car has been religiously maintained by the wonderful folks at The Little Car Shop.  It is very presentable, but has a few rock chips and some door dings from inconsiderate folks parking next to me.  All body panels are original and have VIN stickers.  Some minor paint work to hood following low-speed impact, well done by Kaliber Collision.  I am the 3rd owner.  The car has seen one driving school at road america, where it performed flawlessly.

Asking $7900.  Email at brahtw8@domain.elided or call 262 893 0246.