Re: [bmw] OT.. Mercedes Benz listservs??

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 00:02:24 -0500 Ron J <ron@domain.elided> wrote:
> I just bought a new Benz C320 Sport Coupe using the funds I got from selling
> my 73 911.  I am wondering if anyone knows of any Benz Enthusiast listservs
> out there like these for BMW..

there are a bunch, it's a very fragmented community.

the north american benz club runs a bunch, i forget the URL for their
web site.

my friend richard sexton runs a bunch at www.mbz.org, they're very busy
and popular (the volume may drive you to the brink of insanity, they're
_very_ busy and popular.)

i have a very low volume diesel benz list on digest.net, but i suspect your
C320 is a gasser.

richard