[bmw] <FS> M-Parrallel Lookalikes fits E28, E34, plus 6,7 series..

Hi All,

I mentioned about a week ago that I am selling my pretty well brand new
wheels that were on my E28 535i.  I bought them about 5 months ago, and they
only have 1 season on them.. I am letting them go for a great price.. no
scratches dings etc.. I have given the car (E28)sans 17" x8 wheels with
rated dunlops, but with the original steel wheels and caps..  to my young
cousin to get back and forth to school since the dealer was not going to
give me much in the way of trade in value on the car without the wheels..

I put up a website for the wheels where you can see pics of them..

go here if you are interested

www.oyabuntatsu.com/wheels

Cheers
Ron Janjua

"To put it in simple terms, politics defines what people want;
government decides what they get.  For democracy to work,
government must respond to politics (Shogan, 1982)