[bmw] 73 911 sold.. thanks for the interest from those that inquired..

Hi All,

Well my baby is gone, and I am not Porsche-less  My 73 911 was sold to today
to the orignal guy that offered to buy it and had the financing problems..
he found the money.. So it got moved out of the garage, all the extra parts
got put in the car, and its waiting for the tow truck.. He is happy, and I
am paid, but am feeling a sense of loss right now..  The car looked sweet
rolled out of the garage and sitting on the road even if it didnt have
lights in it..

Took a last digital pic of me in the car before handing over the keys..
I am happy to know it went to a good home.. it will be staying in a heated
garage, with a gearhead for an owner.  Nice kid..

Anyway.. if anyone was contemplating it, its a bit late..

Cheers
Ron J
73 911 w 2.7 (sold)
85 535i (soon a trade in)

"To put it in simple terms, politics defines what people want;
government decides what they get.  For democracy to work,
government must respond to politics (Shogan, 1982)