[bmw] <FS> E28 17" Wheels for sale..

Hi All,

Well, I am gearing up to trade in my E28, and I know I wont get much value
for the wheels from the dealer towards the new car, so I am going to sell
them seperately.

They are pretty well brand new. Bought them late april 2003
here is the specs

TSW Blade 17x 8.5
wrapped in Yokohama Z Rated Tires.. 1 season on rubber
with BMW center caps..
Fits 5 series 6 series and 7 series..

$800.00 US
Pics are available

Please let me know if anyone is interested

Cheers
Ron Janjua

"To put it in simple terms, politics defines what people want;
government decides what they get.  For democracy to work,
government must respond to politics (Shogan, 1982)