[bmw] RE: CPO BMW Questions

I have owned a '97 528i (manual), a '01 330xi and now drive a '95 540i.
Being a larger guy (6'4"), I much prefer the 5.  The later 5 series seem
to drive almost as sporty as the 3 series, but have better ergonomics.
I had a lot of problems with my '97 5, but it was very early production,
so hopefully those where worked out by the years you are looking for.
My main complaint on the '97 528i was there was no sport package that
year.  The '95 540i 6 speed is much more fun to drive, but not as nice
of an interior.
Just my $.02