[bmw] <FS> 73 911T w 2.7 almost sold but not quite..

Hi All,

The website where I had the info for the 73 911 for sale has changed.  Seems
Geocities is down, and I cannot access the site.. So I moved it to my domain

here is the new location

www.oyabuntatsu.com/911

Cheers
Ron Janjua

"To put it in simple terms, politics defines what people want;
government decides what they get.  For democracy to work,
government must respond to politics (Shogan, 1982)

Hi All,

Well, a week ago friday a guy came and put a deposit on my 73T with the 2.7.
He was supposed to bring me the balance last week wednesday, but called and
said the loan he was applying for fell through.  He is trying at another
lender, but its been almost 2 weeks since he put the deposit on the car.  I
explained to him that others are interested in the car (I have had 2 look at
it since) and if he can get the funds before someone else comes along and
buys the car, it will be his.  He understands fully.  I also explained that
if someone else buys the car, he will get his deposit back.

So, if there is anyone interested in a really good deal on a 73 T with a 2.7
in it, body in very good shape, almost finished for $8000.00 canadian, which
works out to about $6000 US.  contact me.  416-317-2824

The car is located in Toronto, Canada.  1 hour north of Niagara Falls N.Y.
Clean title, Check out the website., there is detailed info on the car
including serial numbers, and history

For more info on the car.  go here
www.geocities.com/tatsu911

A lot of car for the money, lots of extras