[bmw] E39 540 O2 Sensor PNs - please

Well the latest codes causing my 'check engine' light to come on tell me the O2 Sensors are bad - the dealer wants $1000 to do the job - again I have a problem with this - I'm seeing O2 sensors in the $90 range and the tool about $15.00 - looks easy enough to do myself. Anybody have the part numbers handy? Front and back (4 total)...

Airflow meter is the other code - $500 (R&R) dealer cost - <sigh>

Thanks again guys,
Dave
98 540/6