[bmw] RE: bmw-digest V10 #93 - When 525i got engine upgrade?

Sorry I didn't make that clear before, the 'VaNoS' that I mentioned being
introduced in model year 1992 is BMW's name for variable valve timing. I
haven't found a source nominating the exact start date of the M50tu engine,
which is the earliest 525i variable valve timing version.

So much jargon, everywhere...

Bill Kirkpatrick MBA
Business Development Manager
+61 (2) 9889 4326 - Office Direct Line
0414 774 090 - 24X7
Biko Technologies Pty Limited
bill@domain.elided
Riverside Corporate Park
REVLON Building, 12 Julius Avenue
North Ryde NSW 2113
Australia
Ph. +61 (2) 9889 4324 Fax. +61 (2) 9475 4162
http://www.biko.com.au