[bmw] e-32 parking light

Hello All,

I am completely stumped on this....and the dealer just replaced the bulbs and couldn't get it to act up on them. Here is the problem; the left front parking light (not the turn signal-which is the same bulb) and the left rear tail light, will go out after a short time and the computer will indicate that they are out. They will stay out until I turn the key off and then it will repeat again each time I turn the headlights on. The left turn signal works fine (it is the same bulb-just different element). I noticed the other night that it does not appear to act up if the key is in #1 position. This is driving me nuts....please give me some direction to go on this.

Kenneth Carey
89 750il/ 94 E 320