[bmw] driving light out/FS

How does one remove the driving light from an E36? I've heard there is a
clip on the side, but I can't seem to find it with a screwdriver.  Any
tricks? Also, does anyone know if you can get brighter than stock driving
lights, or if the bulbs are replaceable? Thanks in advance.

By the way, I still have 4 wheels with brand new Blizzacks on them for
winter if anyone is looking. $700 includes shipping in US.  Email me off
list if interested or if you want to see photos.