[bmw] ECU trouble

Sorry to hear about your ECU troubles.  I had one go on my E30 M3. I had it
repaired by Programa.  Not cheap (~$400), but much less than new, and it has
a guarantee. BTW, I also swapped out a bad "light control module" with them,
at a reasonable price, much less than new.

http://www.programainc.com/

Bill O'Neill

'95 E36 M3 "kompressor"
'90 E34 535i