[bmw] Continental tires for sale

3 Continental ContiSportContacts, size 225/45-17.   These were on the wheels
I bought to replace my stock wheels (only 3; one had an unrepairable flat).
This is the stock size for '96-'99 M3 front wheels, and I think the sport
package size for several '99-'03 E46 3-series.   They look to have very little
wear: maybe 2/3 to 3/4 of the tread is still there, and there's no evidence of
puncture repairs on any of them.   New they're $126 each at Tirerack.   Asking
$50 each, plus shipping.

E-mail me for pictures if interested.

Martin Bullen
'95 M3