[bmw] E39 540 Supersprint - any feedback?

I just happened to get lucky and won an EBAY auction for a Supersprint exhaust - NIB with oval tips. I bid on things sometimes to resell, but this may be a keeper.

Does anyone have any thoughts about these mufflers? I hear they sounds good, not too loud, and looking at my bumper it may need a trim for the outlets. Are there any sound bites out there anywhere?

Thanks folks,
Dave C
98 540/6spd