[bmw] Phone cover

My 2001 740 has an exposed cradle and coiled cable for the over-priced
integrated cell phone, which I did not buy.  I have finally gotten sick and
tired of this eye sore.

Is anyone aware of some product that can be used to camouflage this little
mess.

Alan Jaskolka

Enterprise Engineering Solutions (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Strategic Technology Management, Business Development
Technology Marketing, Executive Support, Opportunity Maximization

Mailto:ajaskolka@domain.elided
ICQ#: 13355093

Phone: (905) 889-1747
FAX:     (905) 881-7606