[bmw] Looking for good E28 doors.

Hi All,

A while ago, some inconsiderate fool hit the passenger side of my car and
dented both the doors, and never left me a note to tell me about it.. I
found it when I got in the car the next day..

So I need to find some good doors for my car.. front and rear passenger side
doors.. (right side) preferably grey delphen metallic so I dont have to
repaint (yet) they can be shells without glass but I prefer shells with
glass, or complete doors.. As long as they are straight and have no rust..

I also need a good front right fender (hole in the bottom part from when I
got the car)

Anyone looking to part with any of these please let me know
Cheers
Ron J
85 535i
73 911 2.7 (for sale)
www.geocities.com/tatsu911/

"Freedom of the press is often
reserved for those who own the presses"
Michael Parenti.  Ph.d  Political Science
Yale University.