Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:56:23 -0400
From: "Michel Drainville" <MDrainville@domain.elided>
Subject: Neck Brace

I will participate in september  in my first advance driving school with my
local BMW club at Tremblant circuit and would be more comfortable if I had
a neck brace to complement my SA helmet.

I found two companies that sell neck braces. RCI which has good price, but
I don't know it's reputation, and Sparco, which has a good reputation, but
price is double of the RCI unit. The OMP ones are horseshoe models for
formula cars so not for me.

Does someone know RCI and the quality of their products? Is Sparco really
better and safer or it's only a cosmetic thing?

Thanks,
Michel.

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]