Re: 60 days till Ofest

A friend and I were discussing Ofest the other day. We had managed to scrape enough together last year to make it to the landmark 2002 event, but that was stretching it. We decided the only way we were going to make this one was if we started a donation fund for poor college students trying to make it to O'fest. :)

But seriously folks, last year's Ofest was an absolute BLAST. My buddy and I had a ton of fun all week, and we even managed to finish the rallies without killing each other or anyone else. If you've never been and are considering it, I'd definitely recommend you go.

Those of you that are going, don't forget to thank the local chapter reps that are putting on the show, they work their tails off to provide a great experience for all. (Oh, and let's not forget Wynne and all the national reps, they do a few things too ;) )

Sigh... can't make this o'fest and I'll be out of the country for the next 3. I guess I might be seeing folks in 2007. Wonder what ugly as sin body style Bangel will be showing of then.

Cheers,
Robert