Re: bmw-digest V10 #40

I've had mixed results with Kumhos Ecstra 712s. They are a decent tire for
the money but overall they aren't the best in class. They get out of round
very easily (I don't drive my M3 everyday more like once every couple of
weeks). The tire will have flat spots that last for approximately 50 miles.
Second issue is the tires get greasy when pushed hard.

If you aren't going to use them on the track and you are looking for a
decent everyday tire they are fine. If you are considering the Kumhos I
suggest looking at the Toyo T1S. I've got these on my other car and love
them. Cost a little more, but a much better tire in my opinion.

t.
www.bmwmarketplace.com