Re: AC conversion

Bill,

I find transmission is often a factor.   AC operation on a manual tranny car
is much more noticeable than on an automatic, with a slushpump to cover up and
compensate for a whole range of sins.

See you at the Glen!

Martin Bullen
'95 M3 (A/C only after a sweaty day at the track; aahhhhh.....!)
'97 Z3 2.8 (A/C with the top down at 95 degrees; such decadence!)
'99 Saab 9-5 wagon with slushpump and inconspicuous A/C.