E36 won't start. (94 318is)

Hello All,

I recently had some front end repair work done on a '94 E36 318is (from a fairly good front end hit). Body work came out great - beautiful.

Unfortunately, the car won't start. Engine cranks, sounds smooth, bowl seems to fill with fuel, looks like I'm getting fire...but it won't turn over. Doesn't even give an indication of *wanting* to catch and turn over.

Anybody have any suggestions? I'm a bit lost, as everything I've looked at looks right.

Regards,
Drew