Driveshaft found

At the advice of Mr. Beck here on the list, I've purchased a used
driveshaft from the folks at EuroDepot in New Hampshire. I don't have
the part yet, so I don't know of its condition, but Joel at EuroDepot
(1-866-497-3838) was very helpful and the price was right - $95. I'm
inclined to believe that they're some of the good guys.

Thanks to all who responded with other helpful suggestions!

Erik