<e36><m3> Track Pads

Acck.  I always forget at least one question.  I'd also like to get some
opinions on track pads.  I'm currently running Hawk Blues.  I've run them
for years on other racecars but am not completely crazy about them as they
are pretty hard on rotors. Unfortunately, they were the only thing that
worked consistently on Spec RX7s.

What other pads have M3 racers had good luck with.  The tracks around here
are pretty easy on brakes.  So, I probably can go with a slightly milder
compound than the Blues.

Thanks in advance.

Donn Vickrey
Scottsdale, AZ