Re: E36 m3 shock tower tearout

BMW sells replacement shock tower parts. Your body shop can weld it in.

There are two parts possibilities: BMW sells just the top of a shock tower (to be welded in), or they also sell the complete shock tower. Both prices are reflected in this URL:

http://snurl.com/Parts_and_Prices

Here's some advice and discussion of what's involved

http://snurl.com/Description

Here's someone's story of getting his car repaired.

http://snurl.com/Repair_Story

I hope these links work. I'm test driving the Snip URL tool, which transforms long, ugly URLs into something short and sweet. Check it out (it's free) at:

http://www.snipurl.com/teindex.php

Ron Buchalski
BMWCCA #76387
1995 E36 M3