E36 m3 shock tower tearout

Ok girls and boys...  bad news here.  I just had the upper driver's side
shock tower tear out from the surrounding structures.  See attached
photos... (and for my sanity as well as yours, let's not ask what the grey
liquid goo is in the foreground, ok?)

My understanding is that this failure is not an uncommon problem, so I
assume one or more of you has had this as well.  To what type of shop should
I go to have this sort of thing repaired, and what sort of cost can I
expect?

Thanks,

Mark Cecil
'99 ///M3 (limping)

--
    -= Mark Justin Cecil == New Orleans, LA == mjcecil@domain.elided =-
                    -= http://noml.dyndns.org/CP5000 =-

           "The truth is the truth, no matter what you *believe*"

[demime removed a uuencoded section named DSC_9169.jpg which was 1077 lines]
[demime removed a uuencoded section named DSC_9167.jpg which was 1001 lines]