[alfa] Question for racers (NAC)

Minimal Alfa content here, but I've got a question that's been frustrating me all morning: Is the spherical bearing portion of all balance bars 1.0" in diameter? Nobody every seems to specify that dimension on their balance bar or pedal assembly products, so I'm guessing it must be standardized, but I don't have any documentation that says so.

TIA,
Joe