[alfa] 71 Alfa Spider Color Wiring Schematic

For those that are interested I just completed a full color wiring schematic
for the 71 Spider.  You can get it from my web site under "71 Alfa Romeo
Spider Restoration" then "Electrical Wiring".  This file is huge, 1.2 mb.
Right click on the schematic and save my original file to your computer.
This full size schematic will only remain on the site for a few weeks and
then I will be replacing it with a smaller file.  Feel free to email me off
the Digest if you want me to email you a copy.
www.knology.net/ortak

John Ortakales
71 Alfa Spider