[alfa] Great Alfisti, Re GTV6 clutch disks

In reference to my looking for good or re-linable clutch disks for my twin plate. I have yet to find some but thanks
to the generosity of Sam Wacht and Don Grubbs from Atlanta, my quest is not so urgent.

I wanted to keep the car original hence the twin plate clutch however Mr Wacht gave me an offer I couldn't
refuse. He had a good used milano clutch I could have for the shipping. So now I can get the car out of my sister in laws driveway and back on the road. Arn't alfisti great!!

Who knows having never driven the single plate variety maybe I'll like it better and won't go back to original.

Now does anyone know where to find the rubber pieces that fit around the 164 Euro lights?

Curt Norheim
Huntsville, AL