[alfa] Spider FS

Alfisti,

I've lost interest in my Spider and would like to send it to a better home.
I rescued and rebuilt this car late last summer.  I'm a sedan guy and really
want to concentrate on the Verde this spring.   It's been my daily driver
(except when it snows) since last September.   Starts and runs well.
Handles like a dream.   A really fun car to drive.  Make reasonable offer.

'86 Spider Veloce.

ATS 15x7 alloy wheels
Kumho Ecsta 712 205/50-15 tires, 90% left
Marelli Plex ignition (with all new ignition parts)
Magnecor wires
Shankle sport springs
Koni shocks (red)
Momo Steering wheel (Monte Carlo)
Autopower street bar
5pt harnesses (both seats)
Top like new.
Radiator rodded and flushed.
Plus all new maintenance items (plugs, belts, fluids etc)

Head totally redone: (work performed by Apex Machine, Chicago)
      New valves, seats, guides & seals, Mild porting, Port polishing,
      Shaved .025" (~10:1), New gaskets and seals

Extra parts included.

Seats are a little worn and has a couple of dash cracks.  A/C removed.

Notes about the pictures:   They were taken before the rollbar, steering
wheel and suspension were installed last summer.   The basket case motor in
the pictures is gone.  See the bottom of the page for pictures of the motor
I built and installed.  No parts of the trashed motor were used   I'll take
additional pictures for anyone seriously interested.

Pictures at http://home.comcast.net/~webb.p/spider/index.html

-Peter