[alfa] Re: Duetto Spark Plugs or other issues?

About the NGK sparks. I use B7ES and not the BP7ES. The "P"
indicates that the electrode is a bit further down on the spark
plug. The NGK refer to this as "projected insulator".  The B7ES
have the correct temperature and the electrode is not causing
picking and maybe causing other ignition problems.

The first letter "B" means the threading. In Europe "B" means 14mm
thread (M14 x 1.25). The letter "E" means the length of the
threading, in this case 19 mm. The shorter threading has "H" as an
indicator, = 12.7 mm. The "7" tells us about the temperature of
the spark plug. "P" means "projected insulator". The "S" is just
for information about the material in the plug. NGK has this S
to tell that there is a copper in the core of the plug. If I
understand the NGK information correct, driving with a "P" spark
plug might give you trouble with pinking or what ever you call it
over there.

Just adding some kerosene to this old flaming  debate about Lodge,
NGK, Champion spark plugs and so on.

Wille R.

Veni, vidi, veloce
Salute		Wille R in Scandinavia