[alfa] Re: 105 u-joints

Actually, I think the 1750s came with two sizes of u-joints.  I just replaced
mine last  year, and the front was larger than the back one by about the
.007".  What I received when I ordered from the Alfa place was the larger one for
both ends.

I got an exact replacement for the smaller one at a truck parts place.  It
was a Spicer u-joint and it cost a whopping $10 and it was an exact fit.  Had a
grease fitting, but there isn't room for that on the Alfa drive shaft, so I
bought a set screw and put that in the fitting hole.

John Justus
1971 1750 GTV
1995 164 Q