[alfa] Alfa parts

Good morning,

I have some pieces I need to dispose of and was wondering if anyone
would want:

A rear seat from a 1987 Milano Gold version,  in quite good condition,
free to a good home.

A 82 GTV6 engine,  probably needs rings, but otherwise, healthy.  Very
little money.

Same for the tranny stuck on the other end,  2nd gear sorta okay,
otherwise fine,  very little money.  etc.

In the Hagerstown, Md area,  I would prefer someone pick up these
pieces.

Ciao,  Jay