[alfa] 164 Sunroof

Hello all,

About to take my '91 164L to the body shop for some minor ding repairs and a
new coat of paint. I have a few "rub" marks on the sunroof, drivers side and I
can't seem to locate what it may be rubbing on when I open it. Needless to
say I want to get it adjusted before the new paint goes on. Any tips
suggestions? All would be appreciated!

Incidentally, it was Marc Mosko that got me into my first Alfa, a '76
Alfetta. I loved that car and my 164 even more. I had the pleasure of working for
Marc for many years and I can tell you from experience that he generally knows of
what he speaks! Anyhow, he gave me the Alfa "bug" and I still thank him for
that!

Bob Bruetsch
PA
'91 164L