[alfa] Financial Support for the Digest

Richard,

I, like many others, would like to help you out financially.  While I
haven't contributed content very often, I read the digest religiously
and find it a valuable resource to help keep my '74 Spider in top shape.
Thank you for all of your efforts on our behalf.  Would you please post
an address to which we could send you a well deserved contribution.  I'm
confident that others who benefit from and value your hard work will
respond as well.

Thank you,

Bob Sittig

Seattle, WA