[alfa] mixing piston types

	My GTV needs to have one piston/liner pair replaced after the oil ring
fell apart and ruined both the liner (great big gouges) and the piston
(part of the piston between the wrist pin hole and the oil ring land
disappeared).  I had rebuilt the engine 2 years ago and replaced all the
pistons and liners.  After calling around to various Alfa suppliers who
only sold the piston/liners in sets of 4, I found IAP would sell a
single set ($99).  It arrived yesterday where I discovered that the
piston/liner was made by AE whereas my other 4 pistons were made by Borgo.

	Can I just go ahead and replace the Borgo with the AE piston or should
I make sure that I have a Borgo replacement piston?

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV