[alfa] emissions results(nac)

Thanks to all who helped with my emissions question.  I am pleased to
announce that my Bavarian beater passed its final test at age 24.  I replaced the
plugs with Bosch platinum and replaced the O2 sensor with a Bosch generic.  This
resulted in significantly lower HC's and Nox, and slightly lower CO.  Anyone
wanting actual figures can email me directly.
Brian Ancelin
71 spider
B** beater
Denton, TX