[alfa] So long and fairwell.

Time has come for me to sign off of the digest.  Don't worry, its not for bad
reasons. :-)
First off, I would like to thank Richard for a fantastic forum. I have to
admit, its one of the better groups I have been involve with.
         Second, Thank you to everyone that has help me out over the past 3
years. You know who you are.   ( especially you, Mr. Hertzman) This is the only
site that made my Milano ownership enjoyable. Actually, most of you made the
repairs sound harder than they actually were. This made a nice surprise when I
actually did the job.
I miss both my Italian cars a lot, (88 Milano platinum automatic, and an 82
Lancia Zagato). I sold them to help buy a house. Currently, my new foray is
into the land of BMW, with an 82 320i. We'll see how this goes. :-)

So, keep your racks tight , your guibos intact, and spin your fuses,
hopefully, I'll see some of you on the road, maybe in Carlisle.

In the words of the late great Fred. D. .... Get a book!!  Read it!! and
learn something. If not.. take it to someone who knows how!

Be safe everyone.

Tim Timko
oo=00=oo