[alfa] Thanks

This is just a thanks for all the info given out on this digest. Master cylinder went out. Smoke had been appearing from the tailpipe on occasion. Sure enough, the Servo Brake (why isn't it called a brake servo in the manual??) was about 1/8 full of my recently dissapearing brake fluid.
If the rain ever stops here in Dallas, we'll bleed the system and see how things are.

Zach
'89 Spider
(Sacred Hole?)
Yahoo! Search - Find what youre looking for faster.