[alfa] Thanks and Another Question

Thanks to everyone who responded to my suspension question. Now I have another
question. Are there any differences in the two pieces that make up the lower A
arm on the spiders front suspension? The parts disc I got from Alfa Bill shows
two different part numbers, but when I had them off before they look the same.
What's the store, same of different and how do you tell them apart?

Cordova Ralph