[alfa] Milano AC

Spent a little more time trying to figure out what's wrong with my Milano
AC.  Mine, an '87 Verde, has 3 relays where the book shows 2.  The extra
one is the one that turns on the cooling fan, wired in parallel with the
compressor clutch relay.  Is this stock?  I rigged a jumper from a hot lead
to energize the clutch relay.  AC works fine.  Pressure switch is good.

What I am not getting is 12v to the clutch relay when I turn on the AC on
the dash.  Looking at my spare heater/AC control is no help as it is not
detailed on the wiring diagram and none of the wires leading into it or out
of it seem to match the colors I'm looking for.  Anybody have an Idea where
I would look for 12v in or out from the rotary switch?

The cooling fan is still on full time.  Can't figure that out, either.

Mike in Texas