[alfa] San Marino GP

I am planning a trip to the San Marino F1 Grand Prix next month (from the US) and have a couple of questions:

1.  What is a good place to buy tickets?  I have been to the grandprix-tickets.com web site but want to know if any of you have bought from them before and can offer recommendation.  Did the tickets arrive on time?  All I want are a pair of tickets not a whole tour.

2.  What is a good grand stand to be at for $200 - $300 price range?

3.  I have already booked a hotel in Modena for the GP weekend (Saturday through Monday morning).  Is the drive to Imola on GP day advisable or should I count on some type of public transaportation?  I figure Modena isn't the closest of places to stay but coming from the US, an hour or so drive is nothing.

Thanks in advance for any insight or advice.

-Frank