[alfa] Calling Bluegrass KY (USA) Alfisti

Several of us like-minded Alfisti here in central Kentucky are compiling a
mailing list, a loose organization, of Alfa owners in and around the Lexington
Bluegrass area.  AROC has chapters in both Louisville, to the west, and the
Ohio valley, to the north, and several of us belong to either chapter.
However, what we'd like to be able to do is to provide networking and
informational services to local Alfa owners who may need assistance from time
to time.  Or, just for fun and impromptu socializing, which is probably the
real motivation behind this announcement!!

Anyway, with that admission, anyone in the local area who happens to lurk here
on the AD, or post questions from time to time, is most welcome and encouraged
to e-mail me here at home. There is, and will be, no cost nor obligation, we
are simply offering this as an Alfa contact service, more so than anything.
At this point, some of us are kicking around the idea of a spring get-together
at some appropriate local setting, so please feel welcome to respond.  Thank
you, and thanks to the AD for the opportunity to get our message out.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, Kentucky
USA