[alfa] Re: Throttle Sticking

Are you sure the sticking is actually at the linkage bushings?  I had the
same problem on my '84 a few weeks ago, which had been sitting for a couple
of months (in the rain).  After much gnashing of fingers and teeth, I
figured out that the sticking was actually occurring at the throttle itself,
on the Bosch injection, not at the linkage.  I ended up tapping _lightly_
with a hammer, after spaying WD-40 didn't produce any results.  Everything
seems to be find now.  My guess is that there must be a butterfly valve in
there that suffered some minor corrosion.