[alfa] PRB (People's Republic of Berkeley)

We know that China is becoming very capitalistic...seems Berkeley is still
sliding the other direction.

How is the Berkeley People's Congress going to know how many cars an
individual has? Last I knew that was between you and the state? ...or is that
info being shared between government agencies whilst trying to profile
potential eco-terrorists?

========
mega-potholed and multi-speedbumped streets of Berkeley CA. Why ? Because
their
new mayor (who only owns a bike !) in order to raise taxes to fix the above
streets has decided to heavily tithe all residents who own multiple cars. This
means that anyone who has more than one car registered in his/her/its name