From: CARDISC@domain.elided
To: karld@domain.elided
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: Alfa CD version 1.2 on Windows XP

Hello Karl,

The updates will only work on versions 2.0 and later. Who did you originally
purchase the CD from?

If your CD is an authentic CarDisc CD (there are many illegal copies out
there) you can return your CD along with $19 US and we will send you our
latest version. We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX, as well as checks or
money orders payable in $US.

Our address is:

CarDisc International
PO Box 608